- Ryan Porth talks with Frankie Bouillon to preview tonight's Predators contest with Calgary.
- The Canadian Press gives glowing reviews to Jerome Iginla and the Calgary Flames' recent play. Tonight's game with the Preds should be a good test for both teams if they are in top form.
- David Boclair thinks he is seeing the Sergei Kostitsyn of late 2010 all over again.
- Mike Organ looks at the Predators' increased success on the man advantage and the changes that brought on the improvement.
- Dirk Hoag has a more in depth look at the driving forces behind the improvement with all the facts and figures to explain the difference.
- Paul McCann answers a few interesting questions from England in his mailbag. How do they hear the Nashville being a "franchise in trouble" all the way over there?
- Today's version of 15 years in 15 days of Bridgestone Arena moves up to 2009 and features a video interview with Chaz Corzine, a music professional who lives in Middle Tennessee.
The FCC is expected to pass legislation today that will go into effect next year that will limit the average volume of commercials to the same level as the programs that they accompany.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass