Earlier today we had stories on Barry Trotz talking parity, the Preds recalling Jon Blum and Blake Geoffrion and Pekka Rinne claiming the NHL Second Star of the Week honors. So now, here are seven other stories...
- Until David Poile gets Ryan Suter and Shea Weber's name on a new contract, stories like Elliotte Friedman's will continue to proliferate. The one quote is too good not to repeat, "opposing GMs drool over Suter and Weber like college freshman at their first spring break wet T-shirt contest." The post also has a discription from Cody Franson comparing the two D-men.
- Josh Cooper's round-up includes the fact that no one was pleased with the miscues that led to the Blues picking up a point on Saturday night.
- Paul McCann also has an uneasy feeling about the Predators five game win streak.
- David Boclair discusses the interesting revelation that we heard on Saturday night that Barry Trotz looks into the stands and lets the crowd tell him what happens in shootouts.
- Dirk Hoag looks to the week ahead for the Predators.
- J.R. Lind looks at Phil Bredesen's gambles fifteen years later.
- Admirals Roundtable has the wrap-up from Milwaukee's 2-1 weekend as they head into the week long Christmas break.
If you haven't started stocking up on 100 watt incandescent light bulbs, it may bee too late. They will be illegal to sell after 12/31/11.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass