If you missed the first Social Media Suite Night that the Nashville Predators held earlier this season, here is a second chance to have a unique experience during a Predators game at Bridgestone Arena.
It is set for Saturday, March 24 when the Preds play Winnipeg and it may be the only way to get a ticket to the game as the weekend games appear to be sold out for the season.
Make the jump for all the details from the Predators...
On Saturday, March 24, the Preds are hosting their second Social Media Suite Night of the season; offering a rare chance to turn a suite into a social media hotspot. Limited to only 20 people, you'll have the chance to watch the game with Preds players and hockey operation staff; see the game through their eyes and post your experiences live time from inside an exclusive Bridgestone Arena suite. No one else in the building will have this opportunity.
Tickets for this one-game only offer starts at $180 and includes:
- 1 Suite ticket
- 1 parking pass (upgraded parking when you purchase 4 or more Suite tickets)
- All inclusive food and beverage (including beer)
- Tour of Bridgestone Arena
- Chalk talk pre-game
- Exclusive access with Director of Hockey Operations, Brian Poile during the first period where he’ll explain the X’s and O’s during TV timeouts and answer questions throughout the period.
- Gnash and the dancers to appear for photo opportunities
- Doug Brumley, Nashville Predators Digital Media and Marketing Coordinator will tweet live from the suite in the 2nd period
- In-game visit by a Preds player not participating in that night's game*
- Autographed item for all in attendance
*subject to availability
Go here to sign up and for more details.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass