Monday, December 20, 2010

The Christmas Story in The Internet/Social Media Age

The Christmas Story hasn't changed in over 2000 years but the delivery does. I love seeing the different versions that folks are coming up with. If you see another one, link it in the comments so I can add it to the post. If it makes you uncomfortable, I apologize. My wife is a pastor and she approves.

I saw this on Facebook over the weekend and now it is on YouTube. With Mark Zuckerberg being the man of the year, it is fitting that the Christmas story be translated in to Facebook.



Not to be outdone, comes another version that goes all over the net for goods and services. This one made me laugh.



Here is a submission that is a little less techie that was done by a family.





More Later...

Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass

No comments: