- Ryan Porth discusses the stability that Frankie Bouillon brought to the Predators.
- The last time the Preds and Oilers played, Jerred Smithson took the team to task over an "embarrassing" game and the team reacted well.
- Jim Diamond sets conventional wisdom straight with a discussion of the quarter point versus the quarter pole.
- David Boclair looks at the Predators in the faceoff circle, which has been a disappointment this season.
- Josh Farrar points out that Ryan Suter is on pace for a career year as he enters free agency.
- Channel 2 has a rundown of Jordin Tootoo's favorite foods. It's easy to say that it is not available locally.
- Over at Fox 17, they catch up with Francis Bouillon.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass