- Craig Smith moved past his "learning moment" empty net miss that USA Today called "the worst missed goal ever" to have a solid game last night, splitting time on two lines, picking up a power play assist, and winning 7 of 12 in the face-off circle.
- Nate Rau takes a look at the subsidy that the Nashville Predators receive from Metro government to operate the Bridgestone Arena. It could be up for a review at year end. Dirk Hoag had another post on Predators' revenue from "below market rates" bookings.
- Is Anders Lindback on the trade market? Dirk Hoag has the latest rumor out of Ottawa.
- I normally don't link to Bleacher Report post due to their poor reputation but we do like stories about Brian McGrattan so this is an exception.
- The Predators along with several other teams are stocked with "honey Badgers."
- The Nashville Predators are more than dollars and cents. Folks from other areas are starting to take notice.
- After a sloppy effort on Friday in a loss to Chicago, the Milwaukee Admirals came back with a solid 3-1 win on Saturday night at Grand Rapids.
So it's almost officially the holiday season with American Thanksgiving on Thursday. Here is a video of dancing lights on a house with music by August Burns Red to get you in a festive mood.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass