- Bryan Mullen takes a look at the Predators' improving health with a big road trip on the horizon after Tuesday's home-stand finale against Edmonton.
- Nate Rau has more on possible ways for the city to pay the Predators' subsidy in a way that may be more palatable to voters and council members.
- Dave Lozo has the Predators at number ten in NHL.com's Super 16 Rankings.
- The Predators have fallen all the way to seventh in Hockey's Future's organizational rankings. That's what happens when you promote from within to the NHL at the rate that the Preds have done in the last couple of years.
- Dirk Hoag is encouraging everyone to bring used hockey equipment to the game on Tuesday to benefit the local sled hockey program. Go here for details on how to help.
- Paul McCann gets an early jump on looking at the Preds at the quarter pole.
- This appears to be a weekly thing now where Milwaukee Coach Kirk Muller hands out grades to the Admirals.
The tradition of the president of the United States "pardoning" a turkey each year only seems like it has been around forever. Research shows that George Bush was the first to formally give out a pardon in 1989.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass